Active Ingredient (in each pill)
|Sennosides, USP, 25 mg
• relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
• are taking any other drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
When using this product
• do not use for a period longer than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Swallow pill(s) with a glass of water. • Swallow pill(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
2 pills once or twice daily
|children 6 to under 12 years of age
1 pill once or twice daily
|children under 6 years of age
ask a doctor
• each pill contains:
• sodium free
• store at controlled room temperature 20-25 °C (68-77°F). Protect from moisture.
acacia, alginic acid, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, potassium hydroxide, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide.